^^ Watch Free - Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video



Watch Free Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video









Get your Small Group Leaders.
Laughing and Learning.
5 Sessions, Approximately 70 Total Minutes.




Movies Info:


Help! I'm a Small Group Leader!: Laurie Polich; Skit Guys (9780310277576): Free Delivery at Eden.co.uk,Buy Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video by Polich, Laurie at LifeWay.com. Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich ,Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich and The Skit Guys combine forces to bring you a quick, no-frills, everything-you-need ,Customers who Purchased This Item Also Purchased Save 32% Cokesbury Price $10.19. The Story Teen Edition,Item Description: One of the most important elements of a youth ministry is the small group. Finding leaders who are capable and confident to lead those small groups ,Designed for youth ministry. Help! I'm a Small-Group Leader! Training DVD (9780310277576) by The Skit Guys. I'm a Small-Group Leader! Training Video.,Synopsis: Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich and The Skit Guys combine forces to bring you a quick, no-frills, everything ,Find Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.,By Rebecca Hyatt Guzman Have you ever been completely bored by a training sessionwhile leading it? Ever racked your brain about how to help a small group leader ,Synopsis: Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich and The Skit Guys combine forces to bring you a quick, no-frills, everything

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #463596 in DVD
  • Released on: 2007-12-07
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 7 minutes



Zondervan - Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video
Synopsis: Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich and The Skit Guys combine forces to bring you a quick, no-frills, everything

Review: Help! Im A Small Group Leader Training Video | Youth
By Rebecca Hyatt Guzman Have you ever been completely bored by a training sessionwhile leading it? Ever racked your brain about how to help a small group leader

Amazon.com: Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video: Laurie
Find Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video
Synopsis: Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich and The Skit Guys combine forces to bring you a quick, no-frills, everything

Christianbook.com: Help! I'm a Small-Group Leader! Training DVD
Designed for youth ministry. Help! I'm a Small-Group Leader! Training DVD (9780310277576) by The Skit Guys. I'm a Small-Group Leader! Training Video.

Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video - Polich, Laurie
Item Description: One of the most important elements of a youth ministry is the small group. Finding leaders who are capable and confident to lead those small groups

Cokesbury - Help! I'm A Small Group Leader Training Video
Customers who Purchased This Item Also Purchased Save 32% Cokesbury Price $10.19. The Story Teen Edition

Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video: Laurie Polich: DVD
Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich and The Skit Guys combine forces to bring you a quick, no-frills, everything-you-need

Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video | Polich, Laurie
Buy Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! Training Video by Polich, Laurie at LifeWay.com. Small group training that will have you laughing from the start. Laurie Polich

Help! I'm a Small Group Leader! | Free Delivery @ Eden.co.uk
Help! I'm a Small Group Leader!: Laurie Polich; Skit Guys (9780310277576): Free Delivery at Eden.co.uk

Post a Comment